- Providing a new, less annoying api
- Adding a download latest button
- Mayor UI Overhault by Hecksa
- Addon-list can now be sorted by left-clicking the headers.
- Addons can be endorsed.
- Filtering by tag is now implemented.
- Download numbers are now shared.
- Descriptions can no be properly edited.
- Passwords may now be reset.
- Addons can now recieve different descriptions based on the language. Supported languages are english, german and frensh.
- Addons can now be up- and downloaded.
- In preparation for a bugtracker and addon-downloads the account-system has been enabled for testing.
- Signatures can now be made for up to 6 characters at once by suppliing a comma-seperated list of ids.
- the image from the signature can now be scaled down in 5%-steps down to half the original size.
- the signature can now be created from the character data given in the armory at http://www.returnofreckoning.com/armory.php
- data of a player will be updated regulary from the armory
- created a basic system for signature-creation with animated gifs for the private server
- added styling for the required select boxes
- created a basic system for chaning abilities together
- improved the rss-feed for updates and related systems
- fixed the print stylesheet to not include the social buttons or the links to my other pages in the header
- fixed the print stylesheet to have a white background, not a grey one
- added social buttons for facebook,google+ and twitter
- added skiplinks for smaller devices
- added css to allow a better experience for all devices with at least 200px width
- added an rss-feed for the updates
- fixed a few HTML-errors in the tanking calculator and imprint
- improvements to ajax class
- allows use of comparison with ajax
- added a display of current url
- fixes to block modifiers
- fixes to getting values from session
- small fix for button-generating in the frontend
- adding AJAX-support for calculators
- fixing a rounding-error for initiative needed
- fixing an error while calculating the combats' IDs
- some updates to css for the tanking calculator and the converter
- added the updates page and automatic links to it's headings
- provided the basic calculator
- provided a converter for old URLs